Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Personal Training!

I just wanted to report that I have not fallen off the wagon :) I have been studying for my CPT Exam and actually today worked 1 on 1 with a client at the Anytime Fitness that I will be doing some training at. I was even able to close the deal on my first sale of a 10 pack of PT sessions - I'm super excited! In addition to the Personal Training at the gym I have been puting together 2 bootcamps that are set to start in December at two churches that I am involved with. I would love it if you would all chime in on what you feel are some of your favorite boot-camp oriented exercises! I covet your prayer support as I enter into this new chapter - God has opened so many doors lately with my Herbalife business, Personal Training business, and many new relationships with people from church.

I'll keep pushing play(when I have time) - trying to get a couple businesses off the ground is a time consuming venture! Oh, and if I wasn't already busy I agreed to coach a local high school downhill ski team this winter - now all we need is some snow!!!

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are sticking with P90X. Sounds like you have a lot going on. You get to teach skiing. Awesome. I'd probably make them do P90X Plyometrics 3 times a week.

    Are you a Beachbody Coach? I did not see anywhere on your site that you were.

    If not, go to www.http://BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney and click on Coach.

    Its a lot of fun. I even got to meet Tony Horton from doing it. Contact me with any questions.

    Bring It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the new businesses! Is the CPT exam tough? For boot camp, I would definitely throw in some of the Plyo moves. I used to go to a bootcamp at my gym and we did a lot of squat thrusts. Killer, but they're awesome! Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i was thinking of buyin p90x
    is it worth it
    how much have you lost so far

    haev you tried jillian michaels stuff is it harder than that or the same????

    from bee620.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. I love P90X as well. I am currently mixing it up with Insanity. Also, just wondering is you ever thought about turning your passion for fitness and P90X into a business by becoming a Beachbody coach? You can look me up by clicking on my link if you have questions.

    Make it a great day,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, have u tried insanity, i kinda prefer them than P90X.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is tough to stay on the wagon. How is your journey coming along now?

    ReplyDelete