Friday, March 13, 2009

and the burn goes deeper and deeper and...

Feet don't fail me now!

So I'm thinking that it's time to start transitioning out of kenpo and cardio workouts and substituting in my running and cycling. I'm going to keep doing the lifting and ARX, but in the last 3 days of doing spin class on Wed. 1ok on the treadmill on Thurs. Spin class again on Fri. I feel like I've seriously melted away a bunch of the jelly belly!! I might consider doing some core synergistics on the kenpo and cardio days in the morning or evening - I lkove that workout and wish it was included throughout the 90 day program.

Tonight is legs and back - and for the first time I am really fearing it - my legs are already hurtin'. Our spin class instructor is insane. She does like 3 or 4 classes a day and was recently featured in Twin Cities Magazine - she kind of puts Tony to shame - if she did a P90X type video I'd likely have done 1 of 2 things by now...quit and gone back to the cherry cokes and bags of m&m's....or I'd have a 6 pack already :)

It's supposed to get into the 40's finally and I can't wait to enjoy some outdoor running and cycling with my family and friends - yes that's right in Minnesota once it's above 40 you start bringing all the summer clothes out of the closet :)

2 comments:

  1. 40's??????????? O MY GOSH! That is FREEEEEZING around these here parts (OK). YIKES! I don't go out unless it's at LEAST 60 or higher! he he he
    I have always wanted to try a spin class but my gym doesn't offer them. Sounds brutal. And your instructor...wow--puts TH to shame? That's one HECK of a compliment!!

    ReplyDelete