Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 10: Shoulders and Arms(another missed day)

I really wanted to try to do the workout, but as the evening progressed I just started feeling more and more ragged. We both skipped the workout and plan to do a few 2 a days as needed to get caught up.

I am feeling much better today, so I hope to be able to do 2 workouts this evening. Tonight is supposed to be Yoga, but I know Jessica would like to try the Cardio X. So I think I'm going to do Plyo first and then join her in Cardio.

I really dislike being behind by 2 workouts, but at the same time I know that I won't get much out of a workout if I'm sick as a dog.

Hardest part about being sick is not giving my wife and two kids all of the hugs and kisses that I normally am able to - it's hard to tell a 2 year old that they can't be jumping and wrestling with dad because he doesn't feel well - you hope that they understand and don't see it as rejection.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment