Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 9: Plyometrics - sort of

I missed Plyo because I got sick during the day and instead spent 2 hours in the jacuzzi and the rest of the night resting and taking medicine.

Jessica did manage to do plyo, even after taking care of 2 kids and me....no easy feat!

I think it might have been the spin class I did over my lunch hour that did me in. I had eaten an egg scramble for breakfast and then a protein shake as snack before going, but then again I wasn't feeling that great even on my walk down to the gym.....so I don't know that diet or exercise had anything to do with it, for all I know maybe it was good that I went and sweat through what could have been a 2 day sickness and instead it only lasted overnight.

I'm feeling about 70% as of right now and so the plan is to do Shoulders & Arms still tonight - and I will make-up Plyo sometime during the week.

Just want to say thanks for those that read the blog - and give comments - we all can help keep each other motivated!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been sick but it's smart to get healthy because you don't want to run your body down any more than it already is.

    Way to go Jessica! We mom's have stockpiles of strength we pull from somewhere when we need it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess...I'm impressed! Anyone that can take care of their kids at home AND do P90X AND other workouts too is amazing! I am enjoying getting caught back up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete