Sunday, February 22, 2009

End of Week 2

Just finished Kenpo, was able to do Shoulders, Arms and ARX before church this morning. So I managed barely to get all my workouts in even with being sick for a few days. I'm pretty pleased with that and look forward to bringin it a bit more next week when I can focus more and am not stressed about doing 2 workouts in the same day or back to back.

Also, looking forward to getting going on some more running and biking if time permits. I desperately need to get in the pool for a swim, but it's hard to make time for that with everything else.

I'm hoping this snow melts soon, it is more fun to get outside!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll are still pushing hard... awesome! Glad to hear you're feeling better and will be able to get back on the regular wkout schedule. Keep pushing play!

    ReplyDelete